Littmann Classic III Stethoscope
Item # 04400
Looking to start shopping for
your entire team
The 3M™ Littmann® Classic III™ Stethoscope offers high acoustic sensitivity for exceptional performance when performing general physical assessments. It features dual tunable diaphragms and an updated design that is easier to clean and maintain. 27" tubing.
Littmann Classic III Stethoscope features:
- Two-sided chest piece include tunable diaphragms on both adult and pediatric sides.
- Single-piece tunable diaphragm is easy to attach and easy to clean because its surface is smooth without crevices.
- Pediatric side converts to a traditional open bell by replacing the single-piece diaphragm with a non-chill rim.
- Next-generation tubing provides longer life due to improved resistance to skin oils and alcohol; less likely to pick up stains.
- Small tunable diaphragm is useful for pediatric, small, or thin patients; around bandages; and for carotid assessment.
- Stainless steel chest piece is precision-machined into an aesthetically pleasing, less angular shape. The stem features open side indicator.
- Snap-tight ear tips have a soft, smooth surface providing a comfortable acoustic seal and comfortable fit.
Currently there are no reviews. Be the first to review this product.